SAVE THE DATES:
Carnegie Art Festival: A Virtual Art Experience will be on view from July 1- August 1, 2020.
Browse & Purchase Original Art Online
For one month, we will host the “Carnegie Art Festival: A Virtual Art Experience” on our website where visitors can browse artwork, crafts and other handmade items created by hundreds of artists from the comfort of your own home.
In lieu of an in-person art festival, we hope you join us online to browse, support and celebrate the arts!
A portion of the proceeds from this online event will also support the Carnegie Art Center. Thank you for your support!
Carnegie Art Festival: A Virtual Art Experience
What is this virtual festival all about?
The Carnegie Art Center is proud to announce its first online art festival! As we navigate the current world of unknowns and social distancing, the staff and board at the Carnegie understand many artists and craftspeople who depend on summer art festivals will be in need of a place to show and sell their work.
The Carnegie Art Festival will be a virtual art festival to support artists and showcase the amazing talents of our arts community!
We understand nothing will truly compare to the excitement of a real art festival, but we hope you consider this alternative to browse, purchase and celebrate the arts.
The Carnegie Art Festival will be a website where visitors can browse and purchase work created by artists and craftspeople from the comfort of their own home. The website will be laid out as an online gallery where visitors can easily click on images and visit artists’ websites to purchase artwork.
The virtual festival will be available online from July 1- August 1, 2020.
Calling all Artists & Craftspeople!
Deadline to Apply:
Saturday, May 30, 2020 by 5PM
The Carnegie Art Festival will be an online platform for artists to showcase and sell their artwork and crafts. Artists will provide us with information about their work. We will create and promote the website where your work will be part of a virtual festival for one month!
This is a perfect opportunity for artists who usually participate in art festivals. It is open to artists at all levels of their careers.
How to Participate as an Artist/Craftsperson:
- Each artist will be asked to fill out a form (see below for the link).
- Each artist will be asked to pay a one time fee of $30 to participate.
- If you have a website for your work, we will link your website directly to the virtual festival page so visitors can easily browse and purchase work on your site.
- If you do not have a website, purchasers will contact you via email or a phone call (whichever you prefer) to inquire about your work.
- After you register and pay, you will be directed to upload an image of your work. We will use this image on the virtual festival website.
- We will also ask you to provide 1-3 sentences to describe your work which will be included in the virtual festival.
Review the guidelines and apply below: