Join Our Team

Located in the historical Carnegie Library, the Carnegie Art Center is a vibrant cultural center that serves the community by hosting a variety of art exhibitions, concerts and other special events. 

Job Openings


The Carnegie Art Center is seeking a bookkeeper to play an important role in the Center’s operational and fiscal activities and to add to our capacity to fulfill our mission.

The bookkeeping position is a part time, hourly position which will include some evening or weekend hours. 75% of this position can be completed at home with the other 25% completed at the Carnegie Art Center.  This position works closely with the Program Coordinator and the Board of Directors. 

Compensation will include $25/hour for up to 80 hours for the year (7 hours a month). 

Internship and Volunteer Opportunities

The Carnegie Art Center is always seeking enthusiastic volunteers and interns to get involved with our many programs and events. All of our internships and volunteer hours are eligible for credit at your educational institution and have the ability to be tailored to your interests.