Thank you to our sponsors:
American Coating Inc.
Industrial Tool Sharpening Inc.
Michelle Godfrey Studio
Project 308 Gallery
“Uncork Your Creativity”
Fall Fundraiser & Wine Label Contest
September 14, 2019 • 5-8pm
“Uncork your Creativity” is a Fundraiser for the Carnegie Art Center. This will be a ticketed event where attendees 21+ can enjoy beer and wine samples from local breweries and wineries in addition to kombucha, food vendors and artist vendors.
Tickets can be purchased online HERE
or by visiting the Carnegie Art Center. Tickets will also be available at the door the day of the event.
$25 day of the event
🍺 Craft Beer & Wine Samples
🎷 Live music from Matt’s Music and Elliot Scozzaro
🌼 Admission to the Carnegie Art Center’s galleries
– A screen printing workshop by the Western New York Book Arts Center
To become a sponsor or get involved, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
This event will announce the winner of the wine can label art contest sponsored by Cuvée Imports.
Any artist who is a member of the Carnegie Art Center can submit a design for the contest. The winner’s artwork will be printed on a real wine can label for Enchanté Rosé by Cuvée Imports and distributed throughout NYS.
Call for Artists:
Wine Can Label Art Contest
September 7, 2019 at 4PM
The Carnegie Art Center is partnering with Cuvée Imports to host a wine can label art contest! The winner will have their design printed on a wine can label for the Enchanté Rosé which will be distributed throughout New York State by Cuvee Imports! HOW COOL IS THAT!!
Any artist who is a member of the Carnegie Art Center can submit their artwork.
The winner of the contest will be announced at the Uncork Your Creativity event at the Carnegie on Saturday, September 14, 5-8PM.
The winner will have their design printed on the Enchanté Rosé wine can which will be distributed throughout New York State by Cuvée Imports!
The winning artist will also be compensated by Cuvée Imports which will be negotiated between Cuvée and the winning artist.
Deadline for submissions is September 7, 2019 at 4PM. We will not accept late submissions!
HOW TO SUBMIT:
FEE: $20 to enter (admission to the event is included). If you would like to enter more than 1 design, please contact the Carnegie directly.
Register and pay to participate here:
All artwork must be dropped off or mailed to the Carnegie Art Center during their gallery hours by 4pm on September 7, 2019.
We will not accept late submissions!
The Carnegie is open Wed & Thurs, 6-8PM and Fri & Sat, 12-4PM.
FEES & MEMBERSHIP:
– There will be a fee of $20 to submit your artwork to the contest. This fee will support the Carnegie Art Center.
– Admission to the “Uncork your Creativity” event on Sept 14 is included with the $20 participation fee.
– Any artist who wants to participate must be a member of the Carnegie Art Center. We will check your membership status on the deadline date (Sept 7).
– Memberships can be purchased on our website at http://carnegieartcenter.org/membership/ or in person at the Carnegie.
– The original artwork must be at least 7x5 inches large.
– Original artwork must fit within the 7x5 inch ratio so we can downsize the design for the label. If it does not, the artwork is subject to be cropped for the label.
– The label will print approximately 7x5 inches large.
– Artists may use any artistic medium to create their artwork- paint, drawing, photography, etc.
– French themes are welcome, but optional (this Rosé is French)
– The artist may include the name of the wine “Enchanté Rosé”, but this is optional.
– Submitted artwork cannot have copyright issues (no Disney characters, stolen imagery, etc).
– The artist may sign the artwork and they will include the signature on the printed label (optional).
– If your artwork is selected, Cuvee Imports will contact you to license your artwork so they can legally place it on the wine cans and distribute them.
Submitted artwork will be on display at the Uncork Your Creativity event on Sept 14th.