THANK YOU to our 2019 Art Off The Wall Corporate Sponsors
Save the Date for 2020:
Thursday, December 3, 2020
see it. buy it. take it off the wall.
Join us for this unique opportunity to purchase an
original 5 x 7 piece of artwork for just $20.
Hundreds of 5 x 7 sized original pieces of artwork are exhibited on the main gallery wall in the Carnegie Art Center. Each piece is donated by award-winning, local artists, committed to supporting the arts and programing within our community.
Here’s how Art Off the Wall works:
– Once inside the gallery, you will receive a “Numbered Purchasing Form” which indicates your number in-line to be able to purchase up to 3 pieces of amazing artwork that is hanging on the wall.
– Preview the exhibit from 6:00 pm – 6:45 pm – walk around the gallery to view the art and write down on the purchasing form the number listed by the 5x7 piece.
– Starting at 7:00 pm patrons will be called in sequential order (starting with 1) by their numbered purchasing form to select and purchase the artwork of their choice.
– Do you want to increase your chances of getting your desired pieces? See below on how to purchase a Fast Pass (1-50 Numbered Purchasing Form).
– As a thank you for your continued support you will receive a wine cork to redeem a complimentary beverage to enjoy as you mingle with our guests.
Increase your odds:
Here are FOUR ways your donation can help you to increase your ability to get the pieces of art you want most. Each event admission fee and contribution are designed for you to select your personal approach to participating in and supporting this one-of-a kind event.
1. Carnegie Members: $10 donation at the door
2. Non-Members: $15 donation at the door
3. Pre-purchase online for $20 allows you to reserve one of the first 1-50 Purchasing Forms – for better chance of securing your favorite piece of artwork
4. Purchase a CAC Annual Membership $30 at the door to waive the event fee.
The earlier you arrive, the lower your number will be on your “Numbered Purchasing Form” increasing your chances of getting the desired artwork you would like to purchase!
12 BUY 12 Silent Auction:
A select group of award winning local and national artists have donated original pieces to be auctioned off at the event. 12 x 12 canvas paintings will be displayed in a separate exhibit for silent auction. During the Art Review Session, you can place bids on each piece of art you’d love to take home.
CALLING ALL ARTISTS
WE NEED YOU!! The success of ART OFF THE WALL relies on generous donations of your creative
5 x 7 original artwork.
All 5 x 7 art submitted must be original. No copies or reproductions are accepted. Open to all media.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT frame or mount any artwork. Sign your artwork on the back. No glitter or un-fixed charcoal/pastel artwork please.
Three ways to donate your work:
1. Mail your artwork to the Carnegie – 240 Goundry St., N. Ton., NY 14120
2. Drop off your artwork during gallery hours – W-T 6-8pm • F-S 12-4pm or at the final drop off date TBA in November 2020.
3. Drop off your artwork at Partners In Art – 81 Webster St., N. Ton, NY 14120