Save the Date :
Thursday, December 3, 2020
see it. buy it. take it off the wall.
Join us for this unique opportunity to purchase an
original 5 x 7 piece of artwork for just $20.
Hundreds of 5 x 7 sized original pieces of artwork are exhibited on the main gallery wall in the Carnegie Art Center. Each piece is donated by award-winning, local artists, committed to supporting the arts and programing within our community.
Here’s how Art Off the Wall works:
– Once inside the gallery, you will receive a “Numbered Purchasing Form” which indicates your number in line to be able to purchase up to 3 pieces of amazing artwork from the gallery wall.
– Preview the exhibit from 6:00 pm – 6:45 pm – walk around the gallery to view the art and write down which pieces you want on the purchasing form.
– Starting at 7:00 pm patrons will be called in sequential order (starting with 1) by their numbered purchasing form to select and purchase the artwork of their choice.
– Do you want to increase your chances of getting your desired pieces? See below on how to purchase a Fast Pass (1-50 Numbered Purchasing Forms).
– As a thank you for your continued support all attendees will receive a wine cork to redeem a complimentary beverage to enjoy as you mingle with our guests.
The earlier you arrive, the lower your number will be on your “Numbered Purchasing Form” increasing your chances of getting the desired artwork you would like to purchase!
1. Carnegie Members: $10 donation at the door
2. Non-Members: $15 donation at the door
3. Pre-purchase a FAST PASS online for $20 allows you to reserve one of the first 1-50 Purchasing Forms – for better chance of securing your favorite piece of artwork!
This year’s silent auction will be a surprise! Stay tuned for details.
CALLING ALL ARTISTS
WE NEED YOU!! The success of ART OFF THE WALL relies on generous donations of your creative
5 x 7 original artwork.
All 5 x 7 art submitted must be original. No copies or reproductions are accepted. Open to all media.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT frame or mount any artwork. Sign your artwork on the back. No glitter or un-fixed charcoal/pastel artwork please.
Three ways to donate your work:
1. Mail your artwork to the Carnegie – 240 Goundry St., N. Ton., NY 14120
2. Drop off your artwork during gallery hours – W-T 6-8pm • F-S 12-4pm or at the final drop off date.
3. Drop off your artwork at Partners In Art – 81 Webster St., N. Ton, NY 14120
Final Drop Off Date is Saturday, November 21, 2020 from 12-4PM